Around the corner Mr Monkey found a tableaux showing fish being sold in the 1934 fish mine. The original was demolished by the Germans during the war and rebuilt in 1948 by the Belgians. The long corridor in the tableaux is painted onto a wall and SeaFront Zeebrugge is housed in the fish mine, so Mr Monkey was looking at a pictoral recreation of the building he was in. To escape from the confusion of this, Mr Monkey went and looked at the shrimp clock which somehow controlled the sales of fresh shrimps.
Return to Mr Monkey visits SeaFront Zeebrugge
Copyright Rik Shepherd and Mr Monkey. This page last modified 6 November 2007